Subject: [Leica] Leica CM??
From: jefferys at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Dec 11 09:04:58 2004

Unlike the Contax T3, nobody seems to actually have this camera. I
suspect that the high price (and it is really high) puts it just out
of reach of people wanting a pocket camera. The T3 has a stellar
reputation with a super lens and very accurate exposure under
difficult conditions. Contax seems to be bowing out of the camera
business if you believe the rumors. Maybe someone will actually buy
the Leica now. I wish they would drop the price to something more
along the lines of other premium P&S cameras ($600ish)