Subject: [Leica] "O" series colour snaps
From: sethrosner at direcway.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Sat Dec 11 14:25:39 2004

Jeff, having just had to delete over 1000 emails, most lug posts, for not
unsubscribing during a trip, I almost did yours. Interest in "O" images
prompted me to look and looking caused my heart to stop.

My first fiancee, a girl I met in Paris in 1960 when I was doing graduate
law studies at the Law Faculty and the Institut de Droit Compare, rue St.
Guillaume, was born in Arcachon.

She was Eurasian and to this day literally the most breath-taking woman I
have ever seen.

We fell in love, kept company that year (her mom, a dentist at the American
Hospital whose mother was Chinese, became like my own mom) and became
engaged. When I returned to law practice in New York, she came and met my
family who also fell in love with her. All kinds of complications intervened
and prevented our marriage and I learned years later from her mother that
she had died in 1981 of anorexia.

Also sprach Gott!

Seth