Subject: [Leica] Nathan's Epson R800
From: alex at vanhulsenbeek.com (Sander van Hulsenbeek)
Date: Sun Dec 12 02:57:30 2004

Nathan wrote:

>I have just bought the Epson R800 for my own color work. It can print
>only up to A4, but I do not need bigger prints that often, and when I
>do, using this service will be just the ticket.

Cool! (oeps Ted!)

I got one too Nathan, a month or so ago, and the results are stuuunning! The
extra gloss layer provides a very beautiful and even surface. Prints behind
glass look great.

Real saturation in color is now a possibility, and if that ain't anough one
can saturate even more with Roger's Cavanaugh's Velvia variations:

http://www.rogercavanagh.com/variations-1.stm

(Do not forget to contribute!)

The EpsonR800 has a nifty interface for judging the state of your
cartridges, with a warning when the level is low, but even then you can
still print a lot.

B&W  looks good too But I will try s-Color's Lambda for sure Nathan!

Sander van Hulsenbeek
Amsterdam
Holland

Website: www.vanhulsenbeek.com
Pictures: Brazil, Argentina, Mongolia and more!