Subject: [Leica] Sooky-M
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sun Dec 12 07:17:23 2004

SOOKY-M on an M6:

http://www.leicaclub.net/forums/showpost.php?p=10182&postcount=8

On an M3:

http://www.collectcamera.com/bladenleica/acc/sookym.htm

The SOOKY-M is designed to take the small bayonet of a collapsed
collapsible 50mm lens (Elmar or Summicron) and then give a close
focusing range similar to the 50 DR (actually slightly closer if I
remember correctly). The adapter UOORF/16508 is so you can mount the
removable lens head from either the 50 Rigid ('56-68) and the six
element 50 ('69-'79).

John Collier