Subject: [Leica] The 135/4.5 Hektor
From: doubs43 at cox.net (Walker Smith)
Date: Sun Dec 12 11:30:44 2004

"Well, I've shown this picture before, but since it _is_ on topic, taken
with the 135/4.5 Hektor, I'll do it again. I don't use it that much.
You_do_ have to stop it down a fair amount, but at close range, like
this shot, you want to anyway."

Daniel, I recall that picture from a few months back. Liked it then and
I like it now. Teenagers often smirk in the presence of their elders for
no reason except to smirk. Maybe it's a rite of passage or something.
Who knows...... except teenagers? At least it's a CUTE smirk! LOL

Has the young lady seen the picture? I think she'd like it too.

Walker