Subject: [Leica] Re: Printer experiences of the LUG
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun Dec 12 17:02:49 2004

Hey Jonathan--

Where did you find that B&W driver for the 2200?

On the printer choice topic, I've found that a lot of salesman
recommendations tend toward the product with the highest profit margin
or display location kickback.

Quality of the product, especially in big box stores, is often the
secondary consideration.

I'm pleased with my Epson 2200, but have heard praise for the Canon.
Don't know about its color stability, but do know that things on some
inks (not the 2200's) can head south pretty quickly (weeks, not years)
in bright light.

Ric

Replies: Reply from jgp at gilplant.com (J. Gilbert Plantinga) ([Leica] Re: Printer experiences of the LUG)
Reply from jonathan at openhealth.org (Jonathan Borden) ([Leica] Re: Printer experiences of the LUG)