Subject: [Leica] Winter Solstice, Return of the Light pic
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Dec 12 21:04:31 2004

Richard,

It seems a bit noisier than my Fuji Neopan 1600 images, and certainly
noisier than the images I now shoot with the Canon 20D at ISO 1600. But
there are so many variables involved--for example, how much did you have
to bring up the shadow, and did you do it in Photoshop or during the RAW
conversion? I find that any significant corrections in Photoshop at
these speeds (as opposed to during RAW conversion) result in too much
noise, both with scanned film and digital capture.

Nathan