Subject: [Leica] Tale of the elusive 35/1.4 non ASPH......Still something to ask
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun Dec 12 21:13:59 2004

PMFJI but I also use the 50 f1.4 which has just been replaced by a new
version. I also like its fingerprint and it is only old fashioned by
virtue of being sharper in the middle than the edges at larger
apertures. The 35 f1.4 is much softer wide open, not comparable in my
opinion, to the 50, almost a special effects lens wide open!
Frank