Subject: [Leica] Printer experiences of the LUG
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun Dec 12 10:29:14 2004

I made the same change Gerry, my Epson was unreliable and I had good
experience with Canon kit. I have not regretted the change, it is
unlikely that I will get another slow unreliable Epson printer.
cheers
Frank

On 12 Dec, 2004, at 18:07, Gerry Walden wrote:

> All I can add is that my Canon S9000 printed b&w 'straight out the box'
> together with superb colour and is far, far quicken than the Epson I
> had
> (1270).
>
> Gerry
>
> Gerry Walden LRPS
> www.gwpics.com <http://www.gwpics.com>
> Tel: +44 (0)23 8046 3076

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Printer experiences of the LUG)