Subject: [Leica] Scantily Clad Women - Not Spam
From: cmbrow at wm.edu (Chandos Michael Brown)
Date: Mon Dec 13 17:06:03 2004

Some very strong stuff, especially the "skimpy show" frames (and I
thought that the Green Leafe had some character!).  One minor
suggestion.  I may be the last person in the USA with a dialup
connection from home, so the index page took awhile to load.  You might
think about breaking it into a couple or few pages and limiting the
number of thumbnails to six or eight on each page.  It's not obnoxious
the way it is, but the page loaded slowly at my end.

This is a trifle. "Stoop" is an almost perfect SP shot, in my view,
flawed only by the missing foot of the figure on the left.  I look
forward to seeing more.

Cheers!

Chandos