Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 50: Inspiration in Lab
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Tue Dec 14 07:02:43 2004

Wow, there are a lot of safety-conscious folks around here!  It's pretty
rare to see any of my friends wearing safety glasses around lab.  Most
people work with stuff that's not that scary, I guess.

But then again I might not be sensitive enough...I never used to use gloves
or tongs in the darkroom, but I always did have pretty gross looking hands
with skin peeling off every which way.  My digidarkroom is much better for
my skin, that's for sure.

Thanks for looking,
Aaron

Message from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 50: Inspiration in Lab)