Subject: [Leica] Major lens problem. ;-)
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Tue Dec 14 19:46:05 2004

Ted Grant writes in part:

> Yeah but she who must be etc etc etc :-) figures I should sell everything
> anyway and get some rest time for a life, so any suggestion of "buying
> more
> cameras" is like pouring gasoline on a fire! :-) If you ever want
> to see an exciting explosion just push her button on "getting new gear!"
> ;-)

Hell Ted, don't push any buttons by talking to Irene about getting new gear
first. Surprise Her!! Get the stuff arriving at the house faster than she
can fling it back at you.

Works for me! All women love a good surprise! Keeps em' on their toes... and
you too.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Major lens problem. ;-))