Subject: [Leica] New RD-1 photos for comment
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue Dec 14 23:43:36 2004

I am one who on this list went digital a long time ago. One can easily
see the differences between lenses using the digital cameras I own,
which now includes a RD1. Whilst there has been tedious argument about
how many pixels are necessary for digital to match film there are
important differences in lenses which are clearly visible on web sized
digital pictures (resolution is obviously not one of them!)
Frank