Subject: [Leica] New Yorker - Now literalism
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Dec 15 09:54:48 2004

I misunderstood you BD. Now I get it. I read:

"for me is that without ambivalence .."

as if you were stating: "I, without ambivalence, find stree photos or
public scenes not worth the time it takes to even look at them."

:)

Language can trick you(me) too. Sorry for the earlier
comment/misunderstanding.

I looked at this and thought "yeah, I remember it ... and it was not only
worth BD's time to look at it, but he even remembered it over a year
later" :)

Daniel