Subject: [Leica] Shooting from the Shadow Side
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Dec 15 19:37:09 2004

Of all the great one liner advices, "Shoot from the Shadow Side" must be
near the top. It is so obvious too once you start doing it. The light just
makes the texture much more interesting! Here's a series of pictures of
Mary Ellen Donald (and my ubiquitous wife), the acclaimed Middle Eastern
Drum teacher and performer:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3038

Unless some thing else shows up, I think one of them will be my PAW for
this week.

R-D1, 50/1.4ASPH, Epson PhotoRAW B&W Conversion...

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from cmbrow at wm.edu (Chandos Michael Brown) ([Leica] Shooting from the Shadow Side)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Shooting from the Shadow Side)