Subject: [Leica] Re: Picture Postings
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 06:58:11 2004

In a message dated 12/16/2004 8:36:59 A.M.  Central Standard Time,
cwoods8@peoplepc.com writes:
Thanks for your  responses. I "would" like to begin posting my pictures, but
am very new to all  of this. How does one go about posting pictures at the
Leica Gallery? Or can you  recommend other websites?
Thanks in advance,
chris

PS...I've  already checked out your website Sonny (?) and find your pictures
quite  fantastic.
Thanks so much.  Rather than the Leica Gallery, you might go  to the Leica
Users Group's own Gallery.  It requires no invitation to  post.  Click the
register button in the upper right, then log in.  It  is pretty simple to
navigate,
but if you need help, email  me.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/albums.php

Regards,