Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica Gallery Special Holiday Offers
From: jwlee01 at gmail.com (John Lee)
Date: Thu Dec 16 12:57:01 2004

To The LUG,

I am posting this specail holiday offer on behalf of the Leica Gallery
in New York City.

Cheers,
John

As a special LUG offering:

1. G?nter Osterloh: 50 Years Leica M, signed by G?nter Osterloh, regularly
$80 / LUG price $75.

2. Alessandro Pasi: Leica: Witness to a Century, signed by Alessandro Pasi,
regularly $35. /LUG price $30.

3. Leica: Brand Views, regularly $25. / LUG price $20.

4. Leica Wall calendar*-"Available Light 2005" $35. +$10 shipping =total $45.
(Please note that this is a separate shipping charge just for this item and
cannot be combined with any other shipping offer)

5. Leica 2005 Photo Desk Diary $32. (takes the regular shipping charge below
of $8.)

Special for LUG members: Total shipping charge, no matter how many books
ordered (from above list or from our regular selection of Leica books and
boutique
items)  is a total of no more than $8. via UPS ground to the continental US.
*Please note that this does not include wall calendar shipping charge which
is
separately $10.

We accept visa, mc and amex and our telephone number is 212-777-3051; fax:
212-777-6960 and our email is <leicaphoto@aol.com>

We are located at 670 Broadway, suite 500, NYC 10012, with hours of; Tuesday
through Saturday 12 to 6 pm.

We wish all LUG members the happiest of holiday seasons - rose and jay
deutsch