Subject: [Leica] Re: put away our wallets / PAM ?
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Thu Dec 16 14:54:13 2004

Chris:

>I'd like to participate as well, if that is OK?

Yes, I've got your name down.  I started a new thread "print exchange" with
the people's names I have noted to make sure I didn't skip anybody
accidentally.  (Skipping on purpose is allowed.  :)

Please email me your address.  If you don't hear back from me in email with
my addy, let me know via the list so I can figure out why I didn't get your
email.  Thanks!

--
Eric
http://canid.com/