Subject: [Leica] Re: print exchange
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Fri Dec 17 16:56:51 2004

This is the *last* last call for anybody interested in the print exchange.
I have the following people down as participants.  I apologize if I've
missed anybody.  If I did, please let me know now.

Richard Man
Jayanand Govindaraj
Slobodan Dimitrov
Chandos Michael Brown
bill harting
Daniel Ridings
Aaron Sandler
Christopher Saganich
Eric Korenman
Richard Sintchak
Mike Stoesz
Wade Heninger
George Lottermoser

Don't worry...I plan to take this offlist really soon.  Figured out how to
set up my own mailing list so we don't bore the other luggers with
administrivia related to the print exchange.  Just wanted to make sure I
didn't miss anybody that wanted to participate.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: print exchange)