Subject: [Leica] new 50mm summilux availability?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Dec 16 21:49:59 2004

It has been released since July but then availability dropped to zero when
Leica moved the production to make the 50th Anniversary titanium model. Now
that those are done, new ones are starting to trickle back into the market.
www.popflash.com had and may still have a non-USA one a couple weeks. I
have never bought anything from them so can't vouch how good they are but I
have heard good things about them.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] new 50mm summilux availability?)