Subject: [Leica] Kyle's latest schlock: Is it stupid? Is it fabulous?
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Fri Dec 17 07:06:08 2004

kC.:  http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/portfolio/found2/

You need to push yourself harder, baby.
Levitating Slasher Dogs, Scantily Clad in Goth
Clothing Playing Poker.  That's the ticket, I tell you.

If you want to be famously successful, it's all in the
marketing.   Where are your groupies ? You
have enough talent.   Trust me, You don't want to
reinvent the wheel.  What, are you a freaking engineer
or something ?  What you need is to reinvent yourself,
but not too frequently.  The masses are slow.
Look at Anne Geddes.

If you are just doing it for fun, then like the pinhead
said,  are we having fun yet ?

Either way, I enjoy this past series a lot.  Just fabulous.
But that says more about my taste than it does about
your art, doesn't it ?  (do they still say ain't it in
Scranton,  PA ?  sounds like anah )

If I am not so jealous, I would make a prominent
link to your web site from mine.   (Ah yes, I have
to build mine first).   You don't go seek fame.
Fame seeks you.

Go forth and don't look back.
Cheers from a great fan,

- Fan Phong