Subject: [Leica] Ice hockey shots, wide open
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Dec 17 15:29:51 2004

Thanks Sonny,
That's a rather astonishing sharpening tool. But as I'm concerned, I prefer
to work on my RF handling instead of tinkering my pics in the computer (as
I'm working in Photoshop and other tools all day long, anyway). This shot
happened incidentally, I was focusing on the goal's net, when this boy
suddenly wooshed through my frame.
Didier

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Ice hockey shots, wide open)