Subject: [Leica] (More) Taiko Pictures
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Dec 18 03:54:32 2004

Ha ha, since we have so much free time (ha ha ha ha ha), we are considering
auditioning for the San Jose Taiko!! We do have something in our favor -
with 10+ years of martial arts training, at least we do know how to relax
and drum with the bodies. My wife is musically gifted but I think I can
hang on a little bit too. Ah of course I have pictures, why do you ask? :-)
We went to the Taiko Dojo for a Fun Session, then they invited us to see
their practice session the next day. Most of the pictures are from the
practice. I can hear the thundering roars of the drums just looking at the
pictures...

<http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3039>http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3039

I like this one especially it really shows off how much encouragement they
give to support each other:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=3567

Comments and suggestions always welcome. Mostly ASA800 R-D1. I only have
the 35/1.4ASPH with me with an effective view of 53mm. I wish I could have
gotten closer but since we are just guests, I didn't want to wear out our
welcome...

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] (More) Taiko Pictures)