Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 51: Another trip to Seville
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Dec 18 14:43:15 2004

Hi Nathan,

Very nice and shots, I don't know if "spontaneity" is a English word...?, do
you understand?, Through your pictures I can appreciate you are in love with
what you shot, this is very important on the photographer approach, I
appreciate your ability to catch the "decisive moment" in perfect focus!,
congratulations and I hope you find other places so exciting as Sevilla
(even for me) to show us your pictures.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis