Subject: [Leica] Things that go jump in the light
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat Dec 18 18:32:47 2004

Today was that most elusive of things in Seattle, a sunny winter
day.  There's a skateboard area in a local park, where teenage males gather
to perform their manhood-proving rituals.  I loved the shadows, so I took a
number of shots here. This one was the best.

http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/E1/PC180419SkateRail.jpg
E-1, 50/1.8 OM Zuiko, 1/2000, f/8.

I also paid a return visit to my friend the Highly Wired Sheltie:
http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/E1/PC180434Boing2.jpg
E-1, 50/1.8 OM Zuiko, 1/1000, f/4.

My ongoing E1 gallery is at:
http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/E1

How are you R-D1 users feeling about film now that you've shot the R-D1 for
a few weeks?  I am having a ball with digital, but it's no substitute for
film.  Apples and oranges.  Film is more detailed.  Digital is
smoother.  The look and feel is very different.  Just as with RF and SLR,
one can play in the other's territory, but each has its strengths.

Enjoy!
--Peter

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Things that go jump in the light)