Subject: [Leica] science museum, tree, and cat
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Dec 18 20:38:19 2004

Eric showed:

> As always, comments and critiques welcomed.  Fuji Neopan 400.  Xtol
> 1:3.
> > http://canid.com/current/kirby_science_discovery_center1.html
> > http://canid.com/current/decorating_yule_tree_1.html
> > http://canid.com/current/decorating_yule_tree_5.html
> > http://canid.com/current/sunbathing1.html<<<<

Hi Eric,
very nice indeed. One can't ever beat photographing a child while their mind
is in action and they're involved doing something. For what it's worth the
strongest are the eyes, light and action.

My choice of the best........ 1-8-10-12-15. Not in that order as I felt they
were great light use and capturing the moment.  Sorry the critters are good
as animals go, but the child is so wonderful picture capturing moments the
critters just don't make it in visual power.

ted

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: science museum, tree, and cat)
Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] Stories)