Subject: [Leica] Lens caps for LTM Summitar 50mm and Elmar 35mm
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Dec 19 05:47:54 2004

Marc,
Your best cheapest bet is to check out the junk drawers and bins at
either your local camera shops or the occasional "camera show".  If that
doesn't work out then I would give Tamarkin:

http://www.tamarkin.com/

as ring as they have a large quantity of caps, filters, and hoods
available.

I would also try Sam Shoshan at:

http://www.classicconnection.com/

as he also tends to have a lot of bits and pieces.

Last, look in the archives as Blue Moon Camera keeps getting mentioned
and they might have what you want as well.

Good luck.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com