Subject: [Leica] Ice hockey shots, wide open (To Sonny)
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Dec 19 14:06:46 2004

I hope you don't mind, but I cropped it tighter and changed the white point
a bit. Personally I like the changes but of course you may not:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/tmp/bambini_3.jpg

Of course, it would have been great if we see his face more but you get
what you can get...

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Ice hockey shots, wide open)
Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Ice hockey shots, wide open (To Sonny))