Subject: [Leica] Re: I'm back
From: firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin)
Date: Mon Dec 20 15:21:34 2004

Neal,
Good to hear. I love PPM's work from the "early" days, but in Oz, we have
not heard a peep from them for a long time. Our answer to them were the
"Seekers" with Judith Durham, who has also had a lot of health related
problems as well. They have been doing farewell concerts for a few years now
!!! and I only have to close my eyes to be taken way way back ;-)

Cheers