Subject: [Leica] Daniel's PAW
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue Dec 21 00:15:46 2004

Don't worry, Alastair, there's still Tri-X in my M6TTL, and every couple of
weeks I grab it and shoot a few.   Right now I'm shooting as much digital
as possible to see how it does in various situations.  Eventually things
will settle out into "film is better for X, and digital is better for
Y."  I must say, though, every time I pick up the Leica, it's still like
coming home, though.  If only the negs could scan themselves. . .

Seriously, I've procrastinated for several years on FOM and this year I
gotta go through my archives and get the good ones to you.

BTW, do R-D1 shots with Leica lenses qualify for FOM2?  I don't own an
R-D1, but some of us do. . .

--Peter

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Daniel's PAW)