Subject: [Leica] Eydon Northamptonshire #7
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Tue Dec 21 01:24:11 2004

From: "Didier Ludwig" <rangefinder@screengang.com>

Subject: Re: [Leica] Eydon Northamptonshire #7

http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Leica/Eydon_07.htm

> >Graham

Hi Didier,

Thanks, it was shot through your filter :-)

Being able to align  clouds birds and animals is obviously a help but I stay
well away from sheep. There are particularly vicious killer sheep around
here, making use of any cover available to conceal themselves and wait for
any unwary traveller to wander into range:

http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Olympus/Everdon_09.htm

if that fails they will arrange themselves in a pastoral tableau to tempt
you in but the danger is still in the long grass.

http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Olympus/Everdon_09a.htm

I keep well away and never photograph them with anything less than a 1000mm
lens. The nut gathering squirrel is still very vivid in my memory and serves
as a constant reminder that it's a jungle out there :-)

http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/p06.html

3 more shots
http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/posts/squirrel.html

--Graham