Subject: [Leica] Shadow side my ass!
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Dec 21 02:55:02 2004

"I'm not budging," as she demonstratively glued herself to the sunny,
south side of the fortress, protected from the blistering wind coming
whipping into the north side (-5 degrees C don't know what the wind-chill
factor was).

I tried ...

http://www.dlridings.com/Odds-n-ends/04v51/pages/04v51-0009.html

These are all shots from two rolls of HP5 that went through my Rolleicords
last week, one in Oslo and one in Varberg. I was just playing around with
the light.

I headed for the shadow side ... but I gave up on that one.
http://www.dlridings.com/Odds-n-ends/04v51/pages/04v51-0010.html

These are shadows right at noon:

http://www.dlridings.com/Odds-n-ends/04v51/pages/04v51-0003.html
(Church door in Varberg)

Sometimes you just caught a hint of the light:

http://www.dlridings.com/Odds-n-ends/04v51/pages/04v51-0005.html
(Tram stop for Forskningsparken, Oslo ... where I work)

http://www.dlridings.com/Odds-n-ends/04v51/pages/04v51-0007.html
(On my way to the office in Oslo)

The index is here:

http://www.dlridings.com/Odds-n-ends/04v51/index.html

It's like Nathan says ... there are advantages and disadvantages to the
northern sky in the winter. One of the advantages is that if it is light
("if"), then it makes you feel good and the light works for you.

Daniel Ridings

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Shadow side my ass!)
Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Shadow side my ass!)