Subject: [Leica] First Snow and Christmas: Digilux 2
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Tue Dec 21 03:22:38 2004

Richard wrote:
> What a small world! Richard mentioned Lincoln later, not sure whether the
> first pic is from that. My guess is that it's Concord green. I don't
> remember Lincoln has a center?

I thought Dick had mentioned he went down in NYC to see
the MET at _that_ Lincoln Center, the center named after Lincoln ?

Anyway, I used to live about a 1/4 mile from Lincoln
Center, the center of the town of  Lincoln, Massachusetts.
Every town around here have a Main street and
a Center, though if you drive by and blinked you'd miss
Lincoln Center.   :-)   Keeps the tourists and yuppies
away.   :-) :-)

- Phong