Subject: [Leica] Leica MP Classic
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Dec 21 14:40:56 2004

Ted, we are really on the same page on this one. There's nothing
unethical in asking a ludicrous price for a luxury item and taking
whatever some idiot will pay. We're not talking here about marking up a
loaf of bread that some mother on welfare needs for her kids; we're
talking about a status symbol some dentist needs to convince himself
that he's an "artist." ;-)