Subject: [Leica] PrismPhoto - Victoria
From: bkhinderks at shaw.ca (Barry Hinderks)
Date: Wed Dec 22 11:13:57 2004

Hi Tim,
Prism is the amalgamation of the old pro lab Precise Colour and the "old"
Prism photo. I've had work done with both and was always pleased with the
results. The amalgamated operation has taken the best of Prism (who were
right into the digital revolution in printing) and the best of Precise who
were primarily a film lab.
Barry H