Subject: [Leica] Holiday wishes
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (nathan.wajsman@planet.nl)
Date: Wed Dec 22 22:43:37 2004

I am on vacation in Denmark now, driving to Poland today to spend the
holidays with my sister. My email access there will be sporadic, so let
me wish everyone a great winter solstice celebration and a happy and
safe New Year. I will catch up on posting and viewing PAWs when I get
back to the Netherlands in early January.

You guys are a great bunch of people--my "virtual" and in some cases,
not so virtual, friends.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Almere, Netherlands