Subject: [Leica] Re: New Zeiss lenses compared against Leica
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Thu Dec 23 09:34:26 2004

Tough decision: Given a choice between purchasing a Zeiss M Mount lens new
and the equivalent Leica lens in mint condition I would probably purchase
the Leica lens. I suspect that they will continue to hold their value better
over time than a Zeiss lens made by VC and Leica glass can usually be resold
easily and at a price closer to purchase price, assuming condition is
unchanged.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda) ([Leica] Re: New Zeiss lenses compared against Leica)