Subject: [Leica] FS: M-Classics bag black
From: jeffreyfass at optonline.net (Jeffrey Fass)
Date: Thu Dec 23 14:47:27 2004

M-Classics camera bag, very good+/excellent- condition. All black leather
and fabric. No tears, etc. For the most part just "broken in" and used
respectfully on and off. Note that the photograph is not flattering - in
particular the folds of the pouches at the bottom of the bag.

Note the additional hand strap I added with climbing accessory rope. I found
it essential. It's not sewn jsut tied so you can clip it off it you'd like:

http://www.happyeyeball.com/bag.JPG

Asking $70 OBO. Email jeffreyfass@optonline.net

Cheers, Jeffrey