Subject: [Leica] Re: Christmas Wishes
From: firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin)
Date: Thu Dec 23 16:42:51 2004

Yes, I must add my best wishes to all on the Lug. This is a family, and it
sort of seems wrong not to "get together" on christmas day, but I will be
away with blood relatives!!!.

Have a safe festive season, keep those FOM2 judging forms coming in, drive
safely and don't get too sunburnt ;-)

Cheers

Alastair Firkin @ work ;-)

http://www.afirkin.com