Subject: [Leica] Seasonal PAW
From: mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre)
Date: Fri Dec 24 15:43:01 2004

I have been really, really behind on my PAW project, mainly because I ran
out of server space with my cheapy ISP... However, in the spirit of the
season, I wanted to post this image. So I piggy-backed my file onto my son's
hockey website!

http://www.igs.net/~blades/2004-52.htm

May you all be watched over safely during this holiday time, and may the
love and fellowship that makes this world a better easier to live in find a
place in your heart.

Jim

Replies: Reply from joecodi at clearsightusa.com (J. Codispoti) ([Leica] Epson 4870 vs. Microtek i900)