Subject: [Leica] PAW rejuvenated
From: mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre)
Date: Sun Dec 26 22:50:05 2004

The LUG comes through again! A few days ago I posted a PAW, which
unfortunately has been a rare event for me given I have run out of web space
with my cheapy Rogers account. I made mention of this in my posting, and got
an offlist response pointing me to a really good deal for not only hosting,
but domain name setup (thanks KW...). I have spend the good part of this
evening revamping my website using the new setup, and accordingly have back
dated PAW pictures to post. My favourite is this one:

http://www.jamesstreetphoto.com/2004-35.htm

followed by this one:

http://www.jamesstreetphoto.com/2004-41.htm

There are still gaps to be filled in, but I have 978MB to work with!

Cheers,

Jim

www.jamesstreetphoto.com

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] PAW rejuvenated)