Subject: [Leica] Screw Mount to Leica M Bayonet Adapter problems -- not at all typical
From: jnswickard at comcast.net (jnswickard@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Dec 25 13:30:27 2004

Steve,
I do not have Frank's problem.  However, I have noticed that screwmount
lenses do line up at about 1 O'Clock on the M adapter.  This is mostly a
looks issue but I do have some concerns re the 15 and 12 mm heliars.  Dan
Goldberg (DAG) seems to think that this is about normal.  Any thoughts?
Jack Swickard