Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW sunrise and a Merry Christmas to all
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Dec 25 13:49:42 2004

Don Dory said and showed:

> First up is a near sunrise picture out in the forest, at least the State
> Park Service calls it a forest.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album124/cactussunrise

Hi Don,
Nice clean cactus and sun. Given we've been overcast and rain for several
days I'd settle for a forest and sun like this! :-)

> And second, while out shopping for some cheap wine I saw this scene and
> stopped for a while.  OK, stopped long enough to annoy SWAMBO:
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album124/stripswindowsingle

Now that's one of the neatest "shadow" photographs I've seen in sometime.
Amazing how simple it is and yet so effective!
As simple as it is, the most significant item?..........."It illustrates a
photographer with a keen set of eyes to "SEE IT!"

And that is what successful photography is all about, seeing, not just
looking. Well done mon ami, well done!

ted

Replies: Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Don's PAW sunrise and a Merry Christmas to all)