Subject: [Leica] Holiday Presents
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sun Dec 26 15:06:23 2004

At 4:38 PM -0800 12/25/04, Doug Herr wrote:
>on 12/25/04 2:56 PM, Rob McClure at rmcclure2@woh.rr.com wrote:
>
>>  Anyone receive anything interesting for the holidays?
>
>A new granddaughter at 9:05 this morning.
>
>Doug Herr
>Birdman of Sacramento
>http://www.wildlightphoto.com

That's wonderful!  Congratulations!

I didn't get a new granddaughter, but we had the pleasure of our
not-quite-as-new granddaughter (and her parents) visiting us for a
week. Just about as good!

Photographically, my new Roundshot came 3 days before Christmas, so I
am very blessed, photographically and granddaughterly.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design