Subject: [Leica] Re: For anyone who's interested...
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sun Dec 26 16:25:36 2004

B.D.:

How do the prints look, compared to the digital you have been using?

>"At the movies" and the garage shot were taken in high-key, the shot of
>my daughter and the kitten were in normal.

Why did you shoot those in high-key mode?  Maybe I'm misunderstanding
high-key, but I always thought it was when white tones predominated.  For
example, I consider this to be high-key...

http://canid.com/johanna/white_favorite.html

Or does the camera mode mean you're pointing a spot at the highest value you
care about?

--
Eric
http://canid.com/