Subject: [Leica] Re: What is the least amount of equipment you can use?
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Mon Dec 27 17:50:27 2004

Traveling absolutely light weight and concerned about what might happen to
my camera (i.e. canoeing)?  I take an Olympux Epic Stylus with a 35/2.8
lens.

Just as light but not going anywhere *too* hazardous?  Nikon 35Ti.

Lightweight but photography will be a priority?  M6 + 35/2.

Anything else isn't really what I consider light weight.  When I start
carrying multiple bodies or multiple lenses, my trip is more about the
photography and less about traveling light.  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/