Subject: [Leica]What is the least amount of equipment you can use?
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue Dec 28 01:53:50 2004

Interesting how different Leica users are! My M6 is from 1985, it has
never had a flash on it. I pretty well never use flash, that is why I
bought fast lenses!
Frank

Replies: Reply from surrealistic at cox.net (Curtis Fant) ([Leica]What is the least amount of equipment you can use?)
Reply from alaxsxaq at gmail.com (Glenn Stauffer) ([Leica]What is the least amount of equipment you can use?)