Subject: [Leica] camera insurance
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Tue Dec 28 11:05:13 2004

First and foremost, insurance will not replace your camera on the spot
so loss of equipment will impact her ability to take photos.

Since she is not a pro she should be able to get a "Personal Articles
Floater" policy that will cover just about everything in any location.
Figure the premium will be about 3% of the value per year of coverage.

If your agent is not familiar with a PAF policy you need a new agent.

Sounds like a great trip! 8 MO in Fiji!

Dennis