Subject: [Leica] London challenge shoot
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue Dec 28 16:03:15 2004

I think that as a learning experience, the feedback should be put in a
positive way.  Maybe the results were not up to snuff, and maybe that should
be said.  But being terribly negative accomplishes nothing.

Personally, I think the selected shots are not as interesting as the
photographers could or should have accomplished.  To their learning
experience, they should redo the shoot, even if it is in their own town
instead of London, at an appointed day / hour.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net