Subject: [Leica] Wed "for free" printer
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Wed Dec 29 15:45:07 2004

This isn't for sale, so I hope I'm not violating the spirit of the law by
posting now.  :)

I'm getting rid of my Epson C80 printer.  I'm sick of struggling with it.
It doesn't like me any more.  It has partially full ink cartridges in all
but magenta.  Magenta is empty.  It used to produce pretty good duotones.
Something happened to the feeder, and then it decided to smear the ink if I
tried printing to the edge.  Had to leave 1" borders or so.  So I gave up
using it for photos and it was text-only until the magenta ran out.

If anybody wants the ink cartridges (or the printer) for the cost of
shipping, let me know.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/